Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hi Friends

Hello everybody.I am Nitin Bhagat.Today,world is moving very fast and if we also want to move with the world at the same speed,we need to have a fit mind and body.Who doesn't wants a body like a supermodel and who wants that belly and thigh fat sticking to their body.It looks so bad.Generally,we all ignore our body and don't give much attention to it but we don't realize that it is the most valuable gift that god has provided us with and we take it for granted but deep inside our heart,we all have a lingering desire to have well in shape bodies like models,actors and fitness freaks.But by simply ignoring our body,we make our life a living hell that way.Our lifestyle,our exercise routine must be well in order if we want to stay alive in this modern world otherwise time will not stop and one day we will wonder--Oh!..What have I done in my life....???? or Why can't I live a happy disease free life?...or...OH!god hasen't been very kind to me..look she has great figure but I haven't got it.
.........So,friends get up and start a new life with a promise to yourself that you want yourself completely changed.

No comments: